Original material located at Minnesota State University, Mankato University Archives
Creative Commons-BY-NC. This material is usable under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0 Visit our website for additional details and suggested citations. https://library.mnsu.edu/archives/research-services/copyright-and-fair-use/
A group of students walking on the Mankato State University campus mall, Morris Hall and the Wigley Administration Center are visible in the background, 1970s.
Campus MallCollege buildingsCollege studentsEducationMankato State UniversityMorris HallWigley Administration Center
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato, P.O. Box 8419, Mankato, MN 56002-8419 (contributing organization)
A group of students walking on the Mankato State University campus mall, Morris Hall and the Wigley Administration Center are visible in the background, 1970s. Morris Hall is named after Albert B. Morris, who served the college for 36 years as a professor of history, dean of men, registrar and academic dean. The administration center is named after faculty member, Earle J. Wigley, and houses various administrative offices.
11 x 16
University Photograph Collection, 1868-ongoing. MSU Archives 309.