Original material located at Minnesota State University, Mankato University ArchivesCreative Commons-BY-NC. This material is usable under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0 Visit our website for additional details and suggested citations. https://library.mnsu.edu/archives/research-services/copyright-and-fair-use/
A picture the Mankato State University campus mall, ca. 1972-1978
Mankato State University
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato, P.O. Box 8419, Mankato, MN 56002-8419 (contributing organization)
A picture the Mankato State University campus mall, ca 1972-1978. In the picture, Nelson Hall, Armstrong Hall and the Wave sculpture are visible. The Waves Sculpture was installed in late spring 1971 and the erection of large planters and surfacing of the mall was completed in summer of 1972. The addition of the Conkling Art Gallery between Nelson Hall and Armstrong Hall was begun in 1978 and completed in 1979.
19 x 24
University Photograph Collection, 1868-ongoing. MSU Archives 309.