Original material located at Minnesota State University, Mankato University Archives
Creative Commons-BY-NC. This material is usable under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0 Visit our website for additional details and suggested citations. https://library.mnsu.edu/archives/research-services/copyright-and-fair-use/
Mankato State University, a shot of MSU cheerleaders and students on the Campus Mall during Homecoming, 1988
Campus MallCheerleadersEducationHomecomingMankato State UniversityMorris HallStudentsWigley Administration Center
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato, P.O. Box 8419, Mankato, MN 56002-8419 (contributing organization)
Mankato State University, a shot of MSU cheerleaders and students on the Campus Mall during Homecoming, 1988. Morris Hall and the Wigley Administration Building can be seen from the background. The Campus Mall is a student gathering area, and is located between Armstrong Hall and The Fountain. Morris Hall is named for Albert B. Morris, whi served the college for thirty-six years as a professor of history, dean of men, registrar, and Academic Dean. The Wigley Administration building is named for Earle J. Wigley, who was a faculty member, coach and administrator who had served Mankato State from 1933 to 1970. The building houses various offices such as the President's Office.
8 x 13
University Photograph Collection, 1868-ongoing. MSU Archives 309.