Original material located at Minnesota State University, Mankato University Archives
Creative Commons-BY-NC. This material is usable under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0 Visit our website for additional details and suggested citations. http://lib.mnsu.edu/archives/rights/intro.html
Four people walking by the Mankato State University fountain, the Chthonic sculpture is visible in the background, 1975.
Chthonic SculptureCollege studentsEducationMankato State UniversityThe Fountain
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato, P.O. Box 8419, Mankato, MN 56002-8419
Four people walking by the Mankato State University fountain, the Chthonic sculpture is visible in the background, 1975. The fountain sculpture was created by Bill Richmond, former faculty member of the MSU Art Department. The Chthonic sculpture was created by Arnoldus Gruter, MSU artist-in-residence.
24 x 19
University Photograph Collection, 1868-ongoing. MSU Archives 309.