Original material located at Minnesota State University, Mankato University Archives
Creative Commons-BY-NC. This material is usable under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0 Visit our website for additional details and suggested citations. https://library.mnsu.edu/archives/research-services/copyright-and-fair-use/
Two male students talk to each other outside of Mankato State College's Nelson Hall, 1970s.
Campus MallCollege studentsEducationMankato State CollegeNelson Hall
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato, P.O. Box 8419, Mankato, MN 56002-8419 (contributing organization)
Two male students talk to each other outside of Mankato State College's Nelson Hall, 1970s. Nelson Hall was completed in 1962 and was named after Maurice J. Nelson, who was a professor of industrial and served the school for 41 years.
19 x 24
University Photograph Collection, 1868-ongoing. MSU Archives 309.