Mankato State University, a shot of MSU cheerleaders and students on the Campus Mall during Homecoming, 1988. Morris Hall and the Wigley Administration Building can be seen from the background. The Campus Mall is a student gathering area, and is located between Armstrong Hall and The Fountain. Morris Hall is named for Albert B. Morris, whi served the college for thirty-six years as a professor of history, dean of men, registrar, and Academic Dean. The Wigley Administration building is named for Earle J. Wigley, who was a faculty member, coach and administrator who had served Mankato State from 1933 to 1970. The building houses various offices such as the President's Office.